[MPlayer-dev-eng] MS ASF specification v1.0, really from MS.

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Fri Jan 25 23:13:50 CET 2002

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, Arpi wrote:

> hmm. unzip could unpack it. (it's winzip sfx)
> and staroffice display the doc. it is interesting, about many pages of
> license agreement it tellus the details of asf chunks and flags.
> anyway, it still have a lot of UnknownX fields. i don't think it's unknown
> by m$ :)

	Well, I just finished uploading it in .rtf and .htm format in the
incoming/asf directory on the MPlayer FTP. Delete them or archive them as
you see fit.

	Hey, section 2d of the license requires us to implement the spec
in its entirety, even though, as you point out, the spec isn't entirely
there...:)

--
	-Mike Melanson