[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCH : fix alang/slang bug

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Sun Jan 20 00:04:21 CET 2002

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:56:33 +0100
Gabucino <gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu> wrote:

> > Doesn't work at all.
> I mean, no subtitles are displayed, doesn't matter what I set -slang to.
> -alang also does not have effect.
	Somewhat strange I will think to it and try to find what is happening but
	if someone with a dvd drive can have a look it will be VERY helpful.
	It's some sort of blind coding for me because all the involved code
	isn't compiled :-(
	Anyway I the attached will be needed for multiple entry.

	I looked a little before sending this mail and I got an idea. Can you try to
	move this block (line 1015)
current_module="dvd lang->id";
if(audio_lang && audio_id==-1) audio_id=dvd_aid_from_lang(stream,audio_lang);
if(dvdsub_lang && dvdsub_id==-1) dvdsub_id=dvd_sid_from_lang(stream,dvdsub_lang);
	to line 917 (ie just before demux_open). Because I can't understand who this can
	act if it set the vars after the only use they have.
		Albeu