[MPlayer-dev-eng] mp3lib: undefined reference to `dct36_3dnowex

Ryan Hayle hackel at walkingfish.com
Sat Jan 19 22:29:19 CET 2002

I just updated to the latest CVS, and tried to compile as a debian
package, but get the following error during the final link:

mp3lib/libMP3.a(sr1.o): In function `MP3_Init':
sr1.o(.text+0x853b): undefined reference to `dct36_3dnowex'
sr1.o(.text+0x8545): undefined reference to `dct64_MMX_3dnowex'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I've tried this with a clean installation, and get the same result.  I'm
adding  --enable-tv --enable-mencoder to the configure line in
debian/rules, although this hasn't been problematic in the past,  (I'm
currently running mplayer 0.60pre1 which compiled just fine on my
system.)  My config.h is attached.  Any suggestions would be most
appreciated.

Thanks, please CC replies...
Ryan