[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCH : fix alang/slang bug

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Sat Jan 19 19:03:10 CET 2002

Hello,

Here is an untested patch (I can't) for slang/alang options. It should make
it working with multiple enties. You must currently use dvd://x (where x is
the title number) to make a list of dvd title (ie mplayer dvd://1 dvd://3 should
play title 1 then 3). For single entry I think (but CAN'T be sure) that the
probleme come from elsewhere.
I will continue my work to have at least -dvd and -vcd regognised as an entry
(like -playlist) so you can also use mplayer -dvd 1 -dvd 3.
	Albeu