[MPlayer-dev-eng] XVID-FourCC

Christoph Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de
Wed Jan 16 10:45:39 CET 2002

Hi,

could you add 'XVID', 'xvid' and 'XviD' as a FourCC to the codecs.conf,
please.
It's playable with odvix and divx4 without any modifications, but for
legal reasons and future extensions we changed FourCC.

I'll add native XviD encoding and decoding support to mplayer/mencoder,
maybe later this week, then I'll send you a patch for testing.

gruel

P.S. there's by far too much traffic on mplayer-users. How about a forum
for the "usual" questions instead of 100 mails per day?

--
Christoph H. Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de | Diese Signature wurde maschi-
Beringstr. 6, Raum 15 Tel. (0228) 73-4708 | nell erstellt und bedarf