[MPlayer-dev-eng] patches

Hans-Peter Raschke Hans-Peter.Raschke at Wintermann-DatenService.de
Tue Jan 15 17:57:53 CET 2002

Hello,

yes. My AC3 via hwac3, patch.

Atmos wrote that he applied the patch but I think it isn't.

Arpi schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> are there any unapplied and unrefused patches flying around?
>
> maybe it's time to install some patch management stuff to mphq?
>
> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

Best regards
HP

--
Hans-Peter Raschke           Tel.:   +49 441 9304064
Wintermann DatenService      Fax:    +49 441 9304069