[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer without video

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Sun Jan 13 17:41:11 CET 2002

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 22:48:35 +0200 (CEST)
Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> send it to the list. i'll see how messy is it.
	I don't feel it so messy, just a few if(sh_video) and a goto to jump
	the whole video stuff and  it work that's all. I resend it because
	there is a really big bug in the other one (buffer_len*bps to have a time
	is somewhat stupid ). Bertrand with this patch a audio only asf stream
	can be played but not in streaming mode :·(.
	I think it's perhaps good to have this because there no linux tools to
	listen asf audio stream.

		Albeu

PS : How about my config patch, it seems nobody give it a try, so what now ?
	Today it's 'only' out of sync with the Makefile and mencoder.c please
	somebody tell if it look ok or not because it go very fast out of sync
	with the cvs.