[MPlayer-dev-eng] CVS: main/libdha pci_db2c.awk,1.1,1.2

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Jan 12 22:18:41 CET 2002

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 22:05:54 +0100
Felix Buenemann <atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> > awk(solaris):  doesn't work (does not know functions)
> Shoudln't be problem, because all functions are exactly called once, besides
> print_head which is called 4 times, but it's only three line function so it's
>  no prob. Simply one could embed current funtions into the code, so no
> functions are needed.
> Nick can you do it? I think otherwise I could do, but I dunno awk, so
> probably yours would be cleaner.

I wouldnt care about the solaris awk (not nawk), solaris tools
are known to be crap. But i would care about a proper detecion system
rather than that. Inserting workarounds for a crap like solaris awk isnt
a good idea at all.

BTW: neither nawk(solaris) nor awk(solaris) and also not
original-awk(linux/debian) understand "-W version"

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.