[MPlayer-dev-eng] network streaming

Bertrand Baudet bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 02:31:29 CET 2002

Hi,

Before moving on supporting QuickTime network streaming, I want to fix 2
remaining bugs:
- When starting a live asf stream the OSD time will display a weird time
  (481:26:00). It should start at 00:00:00.
- On playlist streaming from a mms, we will get a track transition, shown
by the "Transfert complete". After this transfert complete, the mms will send
the next asf file and I need to reinitialise the audio/video demuxer with the
new ASF header(new codecs...) It's like playing a new file

I need information on how to set the value on the OSD time and how to reset
the AV demuxers.

Any info, advices, tricks are welcome, thanks.

Bertrand