[MPlayer-dev-eng] TODO

akbara akbar_a at acm.org
Thu Jan 10 18:48:36 CET 2002

okay cool.
i think the ttf code would be overkill
imho kinda of thing.
user has to have ttf fonts, and microsoft crap internet etc..
just not worth it imho..
hmm
so all you guys want is have access to being able to render fonts on the video buffer ? so a string and x,y cords on the buffer, and it should be resizeable ??

that should maybe take a night or 2-3 days of work i think.
just tell me exactly so i know..

l8rz,
-akbar
;mysite-> http://vertexabuse.cjb.net