[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer.1 -pp/-npp update

pl p_l at tfz.net
Wed Jan 9 13:52:30 CET 2002

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 01:23:54PM +0100, pl wrote:

> A small update according to postproc/postprocess.[hc] + cvs logs for
> -pp/-npp and a note added in DVD section.

Please apply before it's too outdated !

Can you please also mention the options listed below in a comment at the
top of the mplayer.1 file: it will be way easier to know what's left
to do.

to do (maybe before commiting):
 - Michael added the '-npp help' flag so it should be mentionned
 - -unicode is not aligned
 - -sid in synopsis has its option in a wrong style
 - give a hint on -slang in -sid option

Attila Kinali made suggestions in the advanced list (see his mail but
just to summarize and merge with my list):
 - autoq does not use the same value range as pp (which is hexa now)
 - pp works also with ffdivx
 - a list of options to check (merged with my list):

Not documented:
-aop
-dumpfile
-dumpsub
-xineramascreen
-csslib
-dvdauth

Partially documented or partially up-to-date (maybe unneeded):
-noautosub -autosub
-font
-sstep
-sound
-hardframedrop
-aofile
-waveheader -nowaveheader
-dshow
-sdl
-aa*
-nodapsync
-verbose
-dvdauth
-dvdkey
-bps -noaspect
-novm
-nofs
-nozoom
-nofli
-noutf8
-noloop
-noni
-noidx
-oldpp
-afm -vfm (Arpi told these were obsolete)

--
Best regards,
  pl