[MPlayer-dev-eng] New playlist support

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Tue Jan 8 12:43:01 CET 2002

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 04:01:31 +0200 (CEST)
Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> Nice work! Patch commited.
> At first time, it looked a bit weird and unclean, but after understanding
> how does it work, i saw: you implemented it very well. Good!
	Thank you very much !!
> I also offer cvs write access, if you're interested, contact me in private
> with loginname and initial pass.
	Nice proposition :·). But it's the first project I work on and I'm still not
	very sure of me. Let's wait a little more, unless you really prefer I have
	a cvs access to don't handle all my patch ;·)

Now, the next step for me will be on the config stuff. I want to have  per-entry
config along this playtree stuff. I plan to use a stack schema, but it will require
to have a option-reverting func for all options wich need it (In clear a function
that turn the stuff concerned by the option in the initial state like when mplayer
start). The probleme is that I can't do all this reverting func my self (don't now
mplayer enouth). So it will need some work from other ppl. The question is are
you (all ppl who now who an option is used in the source) ready to do this reverting
func ?

Also if I touch this option stuff I would like to add way for each module to
"register" its options, and a way to "retrive" the option (just the pointer not the
value). All this to avoid the use of global vars to pass the options. Currently
about all options are using global vars and the number of option increase quickly
(very good imho), but it also increase the number of global vars 8·(

	Good continuation everybody.
		Albeu