[MPlayer-dev-eng] patch for xinerama

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Jan 5 22:10:21 CET 2002

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:31:21 +0100
Attila Kinali <kinali at gmx.net> wrote:

> I'm at the moment waiting for some feadback on the new one
> and will send it after some clean up again.

Ok, Here it comes!

What does it do:

It makes xmga aware that it's running on a xinerama screen,
ie corrects the x and y values for mga_vid (relativ to the current
screen, than relativ to the whole desktop).

It adds an new commandline option -xineramascreen that selects
a screen to place the window on (default is 0). This should be
now honored by all vo modules that use X beside sdl ('cause
i dont know how to handle it there).

Gabucino, if this is applied could you add something like this
to the manpage:

-xineramascreen selects the xinerama screen/head where to
place the window. Counting starts from 0, default is first head.

Thanks

		Attila Kinali
--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.