[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCH: large (.mov) files

Chris Bednar cjb at AdvancedDataSolutions.com
Sat Jan 5 04:47:46 CET 2002

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Chris Bednar wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Did you compiled mplayer with largefiles support (--enable-largefiles)?

     Actually, the problem is in the .mov code. An atom can
have a size bigger than 4GB, in which case, the size is set
to 1, and a 64-bit number follows. Also, the big file I have
has multiple 'trak' atoms, etc., that the current MPLayer doesn't
understand. I'll see if it's easy to hack them in...

---- ``Windows: It does that sometimes.''  -mattdm
Chris J. Bednar
Director, Distributed Computing Product Group
http://AdvancedDataSolutions.com/