[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCH: large (.mov) files

Chris Bednar cjb at AdvancedDataSolutions.com
Thu Jan 3 16:25:09 CET 2002

> Chris: is it also wise to change "int x" in the function to "off_t x"?

    Well, I'm not sure... technically, there's
a possibility of overflow there, but I'm not
familiar enough with this code to know whether
it can really happen. I think it would have to
be on a machine with a lot of RAM.

    I don't think it would hurt anything, but
it didn't seem necessary, and I'm a minimalist.

---- ``Windows: It does that sometimes.''  -mattdm
Chris J. Bednar
Director, Distributed Computing Product Group
http://AdvancedDataSolutions.com/