[MPlayer-dev-eng] mencoder.c (1.94) bug: "-lavcopts

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Thu Feb 28 22:38:35 CET 2002

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 17:53, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > 	I just get the problem. The video isn't show on Windows no matter you
> > use DivX4 or FFmpeg4. Indeed Windows 98SE doesn't recognize the video
> > stream and shows a green screen, Windows 2K Professional recognized the
> > video streams as DivX codec but it also shows a green screen, both OS
> > were tested with Windows Media Player and BSPlayer so probably the avi
> > writter as some problems.
> > 	Anyway the patch still aplies.
>
> heh?
> i didn't tested libavcodec encoded avis, but avis encoded with xvid or
> divx4linux codec works fine in windpws media player under win8se.

	Not for me. I just have some AVIs encoded with divx4linux and they
don't play with Win98SE neither Win2K Professional, I suppose your avis
have sound. I have the Windows Media Player v7.1.
	Independtly of the codec used the AVI has problem, indeed if I see the
"properties" of the file I got an "unknown format" for the video stream.

--
Juanjo sin .sig :(