[MPlayer-dev-eng] mencoder.c (1.94) bug: "-lavcopts vbitrate=XXX"

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Thu Feb 28 20:29:32 CET 2002

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 15:53, Juan J. Sierralta P. wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 01:33, Krister Lagerstrom wrote:
>
> > It should be easy to copy-paste the divx4 solution. Also, shouldn't the
> > if-statement on line 1085 be similar to the one on line 996? I assume
> > that the parameter will be set to zero (not -1) by the parameter
> > decoding process.
>
> 	Attached comes a patch that fix this problem. Also changes the fourcc
> for ffmpeg4 from MP4S to divx, before this the files were unplayable on
> Windows since no codec knows MP4S.
> 	Remember that ffmpeg MPEG4 is sintactically the same as DivX4 or
> ISO-MPEG4, or OpenDivX.

	Argh !
	I just get the problem. The video isn't show on Windows no matter you
use DivX4 or FFmpeg4. Indeed Windows 98SE doesn't recognize the video
stream and shows a green screen, Windows 2K Professional recognized the
video streams as DivX codec but it also shows a green screen, both OS
were tested with Windows Media Player and BSPlayer so probably the avi
writter as some problems.
	Anyway the patch still aplies.

--
Juanjo sin .sig :(