[MPlayer-dev-eng] bt848 patches

Charles Henrich henrich at sigbus.com
Tue Feb 26 23:05:39 CET 2002

> Charles, i've changed all the names from bt484 to bsdbt848, to avoid users
> bugreports and didn't applied the mencoder A/V sync patch, it's allocated to
> Arpi ;)

Cool.  The mencoder patch I kept flip/flopping on.  Its necessary as
"duplicate frames" are relativly common (as in 1 to many per second) when
doing realtime capture on a "normal" speed machine.  I hate it because it goes
over 80 columns, but I didnt want to adjust or remove any of the other
displayed items.  I'll let Arpi do whatever he thinks is best in that case..
No arguments from me.

-Crh

       Charles Henrich                                   henrich at msu.edu

                       http://www.sigbus.com:81/~henrich