[MPlayer-dev-eng] Enough Already, Egger

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Tue Feb 26 22:36:57 CET 2002

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Gabucino wrote:

> Oh, I'm progressing very well... Seriously, I haven't decided anything yet ;)
> I installed LyX, saw how it can't export to anything.. Will try Latex..

	What on earth are you talking about? I've used LyX to write
documents which I then export to Postscript, which can be converted to PDF
files with ps2pdf. Or I export to TeX which can be converted to a series
of linked HTML pages with latex2html (or texi2html, don't remember
exactly).

> Or whatever. :) And currently I'm on strike anyways :)

	So that's why my credits haven't been updated with what I've done
in the last 2 months...:)
--
	-Mike Melanson