[MPlayer-dev-eng] bt848 patches

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Feb 26 19:39:29 CET 2002

Hi,

> Btw, I think we should move out audio stuff and add general dsp reader for
> demux_audio, your bktr and my v4l code uses dsp read too..

I agree! good idea.

Maybe implementing demux_dsp would be good.
( i even don't like mixing mp3 and wav demuxers in the same demuxer, they
are very different things, and shoudl be sepaarted imho, especially as wav
can be easily detected while mp3 is very unstable and problematic)

Both demux_tv and demux_dsp should use gettimeofday() to create timestamps.
so the demuxer_demux thingie could sync them.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team