[MPlayer-dev-eng] bt848 patches

Alex Beregszaszi alex at naxine.org
Tue Feb 26 19:16:16 CET 2002

Hi,

EHH, i revived your patches today...
You've just wrapped the audio init...hmm, and it was broken.. :(
The pts thing should be ok, but this audio init...i can't see the advantages
(if it would work..) of it.

Also it broke anything.. you set up values (i.e. sh_audio->o_bps) but the
input values (i.e. sh_audio->samplerate) aren't queried.. just later,
and wBitsPerSample was always 0, so our code knowd the stream as AFMT_U8...

Did this code ever worked for you?

Btw, I think we should move out audio stuff and add general dsp reader for
demux_audio, your bktr and my v4l code uses dsp read too..

Comments?

-
alex