[MPlayer-dev-eng] Discussion: integration of DirectX VA API/DLL's in mplayer possible?

Juergen Hammelmann juergen.hammelmann at gmx.de
Fri Feb 22 19:12:47 CET 2002

Am Freitag, 22. Februar 2002 18:10 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> I thought about this some months ago, without any following steps :)
> Could you provide some infos about DX VA ? I'm interested in it.
Hi, the interfaces should be open, I have to look at the specifications
first, too, but I wanted to know now what you think about doing something
this way...
It can be possible in this investigation, that you know then, that you have
to use/implement more dll's than for DirectX VA itself, so maybe DirectX?

Jürgen
--
"Ada is PL/I trying to be Smalltalk.
-- Codoso diBlini

system:  7:05pm  up 17 days, 41 min,  4 users,  load average: 0.31, 0.22, 0.12
--
email: juergen.hammelmann at gmx.de       address: J. Hammelmann, Brühlstr. 6
phone: +49-7034-61578, +49-179-2178869          D-71157 Hildrizhausen, Germany