[MPlayer-dev-eng] Problems with seeking in AVI with Ogg/Vorbis audio

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Tue Feb 19 13:22:57 CET 2002

Hi everybody,

I got the following trouble : when I seek in an AVI with Ogg/Vorbis audio the audio
stream reach eof. When I play the same file the audio packet come at a regular
rate through the whole sample. But As soon as I seek : EOF on the audio stream,
even 50~60 sec before the end. (My sample is a little too small ~90 sec for good
testing). One can think this come from my work, but there is the same problem
with the old version. Any hints about this ?
	Albeu