[MPlayer-dev-eng] Ogg stream on the way

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Feb 18 11:28:37 CET 2002

Hi all,

good news I found the guy who wrote the OggDS stuff used to create Ogg stream with
video and he said he'll send me his sources in the next days. He told me that the format
has changed a little, but I hope he also send some infos about the old one as I asked
him. Anyway I'll got all this in a few days.
On my side the basis of the ogg demuxer is done (still need seeking but I'll wait
the ogg ds stuff before). The vorbis decoder is also ready (in fact I just stripped
the demux part in the existing code), so my current tree can play ogg/vorbis audio,
or the sound of all the ogg samples avaible on ftp.
I hope to finish avi with ogg/vorbis today.
	Albeu