[MPlayer-dev-eng] correctly interleaving audio/video in capture?

Charles Henrich henrich at sigbus.com
Sun Feb 17 04:12:06 CET 2002

Okay, so Im working away on getting the capture to work for my bktr based
cards on the *BSD series of os's.  I've gotten video down, now on to audio..
When I add functions to actually return audio frames, I get a huge series of:

../mencoder -tv on -oac pcm -ovc copy

DEMUXER: Too many (10 in 8847360 bytes) video packets in the buffer!
Missed 2 frames!
(maybe you play a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed)

If I play back the resulting file I get about 1/2 second of audio then normal
frame movement.  Im not having any luck finding info about how this is
supposed to fig to together to do any reasonable debugging.  Anyone out there
who can enlighten me?  Thanks!

       Charles Henrich                                   henrich at msu.edu

                       http://www.sigbus.com:81/~henrich