[MPlayer-dev-eng] Neep some help from a proper user interface

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Sun Feb 17 03:08:18 CET 2002

Hi all,

as I wrote in another thread I done something I called demuxer demuxer
wich join two demuxer. It's take the audio stream from one and the video
from another. It can be used to use an external audio stream, but I don't know
how to put this right with the command line options. To do my tests I used this :
a -also-file option to select the second file and aid, vid > 255 to select the streams
from the second file (ie. a/vid 256 is the stream 0 of the second file, 257 the 1, etc).
This a pretty bad solution imho. Any better idea is welcome.
	Albeu