[MPlayer-dev-eng] WAV File Demuxing

Bertrand Baudet bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 00:48:41 CET 2002

On Saturday 16 February 2002 02:46 pm, you wrote:
[...]

> Also i've got a second problem.
> I've fixed (demuxer gets filetype from networking) MP3 streaming
> (HTTP/ICY), it plays fine, but it stops at 1.9s (i think the buffer gets
> full (20kb buffer, it said))

I wasn't able to make a network mp3 streaming start with a buffer under than
40K. With 40K buffer it's working fine for me.
I have seen this trouble happen also with AV network stream when the cache
size is too low, IMHO it looks like cache2 has some issue when the size of the
cache is too small.

I will change the default prebuffer cache size for raw network input stream,
I hope that will solve your issue. Let me know.

Bertrand