[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng]SFTP access to incoming

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Sat Feb 16 09:48:02 CET 2002

Hello, Gabucino!

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:33:29 +0100 you wrote:

> Nick Kurshev didn't RTFM :
> > It seems that only Arpi has read access to incloming dir.
> As I said, now you have /bin/cvssh as shell. Mail arpi and he'll change it
> to a valid shell. Then you can use ssh and sftp (NOT ftp!).
Well - I just download sftp (I hope you mean - secure ftp, not screen ftp ;)
it says:

sftp> sftp> nick at mplayerhq.hu's password:
sftp>
*** This is a limited CVS-only shell. ***

read: Input/output error
sftp> close: Not connected

IMHO, Arpi should change it to valid shell for every developer without special
requiests!

> --
> Gabucino

Best regards! Nick