[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-users] vesa:vidix on my radeon is freezing my system quite frequently

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Feb 14 18:48:18 CET 2002

Hi,

> David Holm didn't RTFM :
> > > Your GnuPG key isn't signed by a single living soul, thus it's not too
> > Would you sign my key? =D
> :) Here you go. Now you sign mine :)

PLEASE.
this is mplayer DEVELOPMENT list. do this thingie in PRIVATE. ok?????
and RTFM, teh mailing lists section.

anyway the list traffic gets big nowdays, mostly offtopic mails.
please thing twice before presisng the Send button or clocking or ctrl+S or
whatever you do, and if your mail isn't on-topic don't do it, send it in
private or to (adv)users list.

developers don't like to read 200+ maisl per day per list, and they will
unsubscribe if this traffic continues.
and we don't want them to go, right?

i think the list should be changed to moderated, but it will delay mails a
lot...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team