[MPlayer-dev-eng] MMS server side

Sébastien Raes sebastien.raes at itn.skynet.be
Wed Feb 13 19:19:24 CET 2002

	Hi,

I am student in last year of computer science, and I have to implement the
other side of MMS, the server part, but over Unix. My trouble is the following.
While sniffing traffic, I ran into 3 paquet I really don't understand. There
are command paquet sent by the server in response of the 18. The 2 first have a
length of 512 and the 3rd of 1056. I don't see where the content come from, and
what I have to do with them. Can I avoid them whithout any trouble or.....?

	A response should be useful for me

		Thanks

Sébastien Raes