[MPlayer-dev-eng] About PSX Movies

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Tue Feb 12 19:05:16 CET 2002

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, D Richard Felker III wrote:

> anyway, i don't know all that much about psx stuff myself, but i know
> a few people who do, so if any big questions come up let me know and i
> might be able to get some info.

	Well, the first thing I need is a few sample .STR files to poke
at. If anyone has some that are under, say, 10MB, upload them to the
MPlayer FTP. Also, it would be useful to have samples from different games
developed by different developers, so I can observe quirks between files
(file info from the movies from one particular game all tend to be
strikingly similar).

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson