[MPlayer-dev-eng] TODO

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Feb 12 17:18:34 CET 2002

Hi,

> > URGENT:
> > - implement software scaling to vo_mpegpes
> >   *** Hmm. It's mine :)
>
> As you didn't like me adding -scalefactor to use swscaling in the dxr3
no. i have problem with 'how'. you added dxr3 speicifc variable to
mplayer.c, instead of vo_dxr3.c where it belongs to.

> device do you care to elaborate on how to pass mpegpes the scaling
> factor so I can use the same method for the dxr3?
no. i don't like this scalefactor idea. i'll keep the current interface just
scale image to fit the screen if -zoom option is used.
(currently it's like old -vo x11, keeps small image at the center of the
screen)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team