[MPlayer-dev-eng] TODO

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Tue Feb 12 16:15:35 CET 2002

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Arpi wrote:

> I think, as soon as we're over these, we should make a new release.
> Then, some more, just the interesting and easier ones:
[snip]
> - fix cvid on ppc
[snip]
> (anyway i wanna see fix for these bugs too before the release, but nobody
> seems to be interested in these :()

	Not entirely true. I'm very interested in fixing the CVID color on
PPC. I've pinpointed some suspicious-looking code that looks like it would
only work on a little-endian machine. However, I also want to implement
YV12 for the CVID decoder. Question: Once I do, should I get rid of the
other color modes (YUY2, RGB24/32) since YV12 is better for MPlayer
internal use and will be (should be) functional on all platforms?

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson