[MPlayer-dev-eng] zr: addition of file

Rik Snel rsnel at cube.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 11 20:12:26 CET 2002

Hello,

Because the cvs-howto.txt mentions something about discussing the addition
of a file to the CVS tree on this list and because I don't want to lose
CVS access right after my first commit, I will formally propose the
addition of videodev_mjpeg.h to and the removal of zoran.h from libvo/ .

videodev_mjpeg.h contains the Recommended Interface Definition of zoran
devices, I want to use that instead of the kernel header file zoran.h .
The change also fixes a compilation problem of, at least, one user

If no-one objects to this addition/removal, I will commit the changes
tomorrow.

Greetings,

Rik.

--------
Nothing is ever a total loss; it can always serve as a bad example.