[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: Re: [mpeg2-dev] frame sequence

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Feb 8 10:35:25 CET 2002

libmpeg2 black/green first frame bug...

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michel LESPINASSE <walken at zoy.org>
To: Shoji Tokunaga <toku at mac.com>
Subject: Re: [mpeg2-dev] frame sequence

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 03:12:04PM +0900, Shoji Tokunaga wrote:
> Is it a proper action that frame is completely black when vo_draw
> is called first?

It's not 100% clean there, I have to admit.

What happens is that libmpeg2 doesnt remember it is the first picture,
and so it tries to display the 'last' I or P picture, which happens to
be uninitialized since there is no last picture.

--
Michel "Walken" LESPINASSE
Is this the best that god can do ? Then I'm not impressed.