[MPlayer-dev-eng] (no subject)

Mac Ma'Hejn Haagen mahejn at dodix.de
Mon Feb 4 04:45:49 CET 2002

hail 2the kings of Mplayer!

i am seeking an mplayer port for my fav. RTos QNX .. i read this thread in your database

'Hello !

I started to port mplayer to QNX after a lot of shit (szopas) I get the information that the QNX alsa does not work in STREAM
mode I got a littlebit mad because their documentation does not mention anything about it...
So is it any chance to use it with BLOCK mode ?
I tried it and I got picture and sound for several sec but then  it stops.
Any tips ?

Thanks
PKA'

is this guy still porting or do you know where i can download a qnx port?

greetings, MaHejn