[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: new WEBDESIGN link colors

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Sun Feb 3 18:23:45 CET 2002

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 11:33:03AM +0100, Tobias Diedrich wrote:
> scott fagg wrote:
>
> > I've always been puzzled by the 4 round things on the left of the home
> > page. Why do i have to wave my mouse over them to find out what they are ?
>
> And if you have javascript disabled (As I usually do) nothing will
> happen even if you wave with your mouse over them...

it sounds to me like the full images with the text should be the ones
actually referenced in the html source, and the javascript should just
replace them with the 'round things' when it loads. that would make it
fallback gracefully without js.

personally, i just browse with links, so i don't really care what the
graphics look like, but i agree that it could be confusing for new
visitors using a gui browser with js disabled...

rich