[MPlayer-dev-eng] Audio streams not working...

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Sun Feb 3 17:42:00 CET 2002

On Sun, 03 Feb 2002 15:38:20 +0000
Tony Hoyle <tmh at nothing-on.tv> wrote:

> Alban Bedel wrote:
>

> > 	The audio only support is on the way but nothing in CVS yet, I sended a patch
> > 	on the list but it wait aprobation.
> > 	For the asx, can you provide me some url where the parser fail, I need some of
> > 	these to correct the bugs.
>

> Doesn't start at all:
> http://videopipeline.net/player/vpnetplayer.asp?cmd=3&customerId=20009&publishedId=920407&videokbrate=300
	Work well but as it contain some character wich are special for the shell you must quote it
	with " or '.

> Plays advert at start then drops out:
> http://windowsmedia.com/preview/asx/BBCworld350k.asx
	It was (it's corrected in CVS) a little bug in the plaintext parser (not in the asx ;) ).
	The trailling \r you find at end of line in the dos/win text file where not correctly removed.

> There were several others but annoyingly windowsmedia.com keeps randomly
> shuffling its links around  - if I go reload a page to get a URL I've
> lost it (grr)...  In particular there were a couple where mplayer tried
> to play a .bmp file.
	If you find some other wich are buggy send them also. It's always useful.
		Albeu