[MPlayer-dev-eng] new WEBDESIGN link colors

scott fagg scottf at bigpond.net.au
Sun Feb 3 05:37:30 CET 2002

On 2 Feb 2002, Ali Akcaagac wrote:

> hello,
>
> first of all congratulations to mplayer and congrats to the
> person made who made the new webdesign. the only reason why
> i post this message is because there is no sign on the web-
> page or emailaddress about the person responsible for this
> new layout so i wasn't able to privately write an email to
> him.

I've always been puzzled by the 4 round things on the left of the home
page. Why do i have to wave my mouse over them to find out what they are ?

What happens if the visitor doesn't realise this and assumes that there
are now links? Why force the user to try each graphic to see if it is a
link.

On the other hand, things like the language selector are reasonably
obvious.

scottf at bigpond.net.au