[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: mga_vid and brightness/contrast control.

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Sun Feb 3 00:33:55 CET 2002

> On a G200 it only shows effect for blackie, and only for possitive  values
> !=100. It only seems to be a flag (is it meant like this ?)
>		Attila Kinali
blackie is a flag -  set to 1 if value provided is > 0.
if <=0 it sets back to default - 0.
It's Black&White switch, makes all chromes turned up to 128, I used it to
test if i'm really touching hardware, and it's a nice extra feature so I
commited it :).
 Hmm, you are right, I checked only black&white to exist on both g400 and
g200. G200 seems to be missing brightness and contrast controls.

I think it would be nice to allow for real-time modifications to those
values, preferably using 1-6 keys that are used to control those values
for selected codecs.

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
snafu