[MPlayer-dev-eng] Spanish translation...

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Dec 31 15:42:31 CET 2002

Walter Echarri schrieb:
> I want to translate mplayer docs into Spanish...I really don't know if I
> can do it...Could you give me some hints, please?

You can start by keeping the help/help-mp_en.h file up to date with the
English version.  Next would be the man page and then the HTML
documentation.  This is quite a lot of work since the documentation
changes often and quickly becomes useless if not kept up to date..

There have been some people in the past trying to translate the
documentation to Spanish, mail me in private, I will put you all in contact.

Hablo castellano porque soy Argentino pero no tengo tiempo para ayudar
en la traduccion, la version inglesa me mantiene ocupada, pero podemos
comunicarnos en castellano si lo prefieres.

Diego