[MPlayer-dev-eng] Unfinished XML docs uploaded to incoming

Andras Mohari mayday at varoshaza.nagyatad.hu
Mon Dec 16 14:16:15 CET 2002

(I'm sorry for replying this way, but I've already unsubscribed.)

To Herman Tamas:
I don't have the original docs anymore. :-(  (It was from CVS versions
dated back to July (and maybe August) 2002.)

To Diego:
Yes, some things changed -- mainly the Makefiles and such stuff.
As for the documentation itself: I can't remember for sure. :(
I might have touched a few things; should do a diff to see.  Just purge
the old version.  Anyway, the whole XML docs should be reviewed because
many things have been changed in the HTML version.
<OFFTOPIC>
Nice to read that you hope to see me soon. ;-)  I doubt I'll be back,
unless I somehow get Internet access next year.
</OFFTOPIC>

--
Andras Mohari
mayday at mail.nagyatad.hu