[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PREVIEW] patch/bug tracker

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Dec 28 21:57:19 CET 2002

Hi,

Ok i've spent few (actually a lot of) hours setting up Roundup
(roundup.sf.net) tracker at mphq server...
I wrote about it a few monts ago. In a few words: it has web, email, and
commandline (for ppl with mphq shell acc.) interface.
Anyway it's similar to bugzilla and SF's tracker.

You can try, and tell me the opinions, requests, etc...

http://mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi

I'm esp. interested in the right option list for 'Status' and 'Priority'.
Also i'm thinking about adding a 'category' field, for values like Demuxer,
Codecs, MPlayer, MEncoder, GUI, Vidix, AO etc...

Do not request big changes, it's written in python and i can't program in
pythion, but its docs contains tons of (buggy) examples so i can try...
(i've already changed it to allow Assign to: only to developers)

Also, the email if. isn't working yet, dunno why :(

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team