[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: multicontainer layer. Was: rc2 is out

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Dec 28 16:32:28 CET 2002

Hi,

>     Hi, Arpi!
>
> Sometime (on Saturday, December 28 at  0:59) I've received something...
> >> So about the patch. First rename aviwrite.c to muxer_avi.c and aviwrite.h
> >> to muxer.h then apply the patch. It works fine now. :)  Please test it
> >> thoroughly then add to CVS. :)
>
> >commited! :)
>
> Could you help me understand how I can use fame output plugin for mpeg1
> video encoding? I really need to encode mpeg1 files. :)

you cannot.
since no ve_fame.c ...

the vf_fame was for mplayer (transcoding divx to I-only mpeg1 for dxr3/dvb)
but since libfame is removed it's disabled too

btw, how do you encode the audio?
afaik mpeg-ps is for mixed audio(mpeg layer-2)+video(mpeg 1/2), but afaik
mencoder can only encode in mp3...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team