[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: rc2 is out

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Dec 25 16:05:38 CET 2002

Hi,

> Sometime (on Tuesday, December 24 at 21:44) I've received something...
> >feel free to commit :)
>
> You still not applied my muxer patch. :)  So I gotta develop it further.

yes, i want to avoid people creating unplayable files and then push us to
fix them ...

> It's ok, may be I or someone else make it better. :)

i would recommend re-using the mpeg muxer code from either libfame or
libmp1e. they're well written, standard compliant, even VCD players eat it.
muxing correct mpeg-ps is not trivial at all, and even the mpeg std is
unclear at some points.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team