[MPlayer-dev-eng] -vop rectangle

Michael Halcrow mah69 at email.byu.edu
Wed Dec 25 04:05:10 CET 2002

Anyone else getting massive image distortion with -vop rectangle? I am not
having problems with 0.90pre10, but the CVS is giving me grief. I've
written another filter (rectanglefill) based on rectangle, and my filter
is having the same problem.

Mike

(sorry if this posts twice; I'm out of town on vacation and away from my
usual mail client. I sent this once with my "from" info not matching that
which was subscribed to the list, so I changed it and am trying again)

Michael Halcrow                          | mhalcrow at byu.edu
Research Assistant, Network Security Lab | Dept. of Comp. Science
                                         | Brigham Young University
"The guide is definitive, reality is     |
frequently inaccurate."                  |
  - Douglas Adams, TRatEotU              |