[MPlayer-dev-eng] 0.90rc2 scheduled to monday

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Dec 23 03:09:02 CET 2002

Hi,

> rc2 has been delayed a bit, so what about releasing it at monday?
> it means code freezee _on_ mondany, so send all your patches until sunday.
ok we're over sunday now.

> in my queue, most probably included (maybe with modifications) in rc2:
>
> demux_avi_fix_bps_overflow.diff
applied with mods

> edl4.diff
applied edl5

> freetype-autodetect.patch+freetype-configure.diff+freetype.diff
delayed (i would still prefer trying to open with freetype first and
fallback to raw+desc, than ugly hacks to detect ttf files)

> lameopts_preset.diff
applied

> m_config_noopt_arg_fix.diff
applied

> mplayerxmmsplugin.diff
applied with mods

> vo_gif89a.c
applied

> vo_svga.c
applied by Alex

> vo_gl.c.patch
delayed, see mail

> the list was cerated few days ago, so recent patches not checked yet
i've applied a few more patches than listed above, see cvs log.

still in my delay queue:

M MPlayer-0.90pre8-RMP4.diff
T MencoderFrameDuplication.diff
D/M albeu-x11fix.diff
W bte.diff
W dvb-in.diff
W/M freetype-autodetect.patch+freetype-configure.diff+freetype.diff
D lavc_statsfile_errorchecking-patch
W mplayer-cue.diff
D mplayer_per_file_config.patch
W mux-mpeg.diff
W/M ogm-iconv.diff
W/T slices.diff
T spudec.patch
W vo_gl.c.diff
T vo_wm_detect.patch
M xine-lib-cvs-xvmc.diff

reasons:
W = Waiting for patch author's answer / updated patch
M = needs Modification by us (and so time by maintainers)
D = needs Decision about applying
T = needs Testing by us

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team