[MPlayer-dev-eng] xmms cleaningup

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Dec 23 02:21:58 CET 2002

Hi,

> Thanks Arpi for cleaning up demux_xmms, and comitting it.
> I wonder if I could get cvs write access, or I should keep sending

you could get, but as none of your patches (afair) was ready-to-commit
(they always needed to be modified, buy either we or you to be
accepted) i don't like the idea...

there are developers sending (mostly) correct commitable patches,
and there are others who send the patch before thinking and/or testing it.
the formers are usually offered to get cvs acecss by us.

> patches to fixes in demux_xmms .
> Or you are already maintaining it and I can forget about it :)

feel free to send them, i'll check and commit them if ok.

also it would be nice if you could compile and upload the VQF plugin,
as it depends on gcc 2.96 which is ehhm. not so good.
so we could test it...

btw i still get random hangup at exit playing any file with the xmp plugin.
(dunno if others hangup too, i have only xmp right now)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team