[mplayer-dev-eng] 0.90-rc2 scheduled for monday night

Rüdiger Kuhlmann mplayer-list-UGa6JdjLujS2 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Mon Dec 16 16:02:44 CET 2002

>--[Arpi]--<arpi at thot.banki.hu>

> > > any important bugs?
> > The audio/video channel selection for avi files is still broken.
> you mean the gui, or some more serious (demuxer level) ?

I think it's still the GUI. The GUI events will cause audio_id and video_id
to be changed, however this change is lost when mplayer re-initializes
itself, so whatever you select, the automatically selected audio/video
stream will be used.

> > If you claim that you list all unapplied patches, why do you demonstratively
> sorry i meant patches in _my_ queue.
> i don't read & apply GUI patches, it's Pontscho's work.
> (see the MAINTAINERS file)

Ok. I thought you listed everything that wasn't done yet. Sorry.

> > ignore this patch? And is there any reason why you don't want to put my skin
> > on the download page? It definately doesn't look worse than e.g. the
> > aviplayer skin, and is much more functional.
> dunno. ask Gabucino, he's the webmaster...

Ok, then. Though he might read this mailing list as well ;-)

Yours, Rüdiger.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.