[MPlayer-dev-eng] 0.90-rc2 scheduled for monday night

Anders Johansson ajh at watri.uwa.edu.au
Mon Dec 16 06:36:13 CET 2002

Hi,

I have a quite large patch that will be finished in a few days. It
adds floating point processing to all the filters in libaf and extends
the control interface. It also contains Denes aflinintv2 - patch, some
extensions to channels, volume and two new filters (a noise gate and a
compressor/limiter). I will also try to fix the sic11 bug reported by
Denes before I commit (I think I know what causes it).

My question is when is a good time to apply it? now or after 0.9? It
will probably contain bugs.

//Anders